Monday 1 September 2014

I've been away too long!

So what have a been doing over the last week or so since I last blogged? Well the normal mundane things, going to work, a few chores here and there, you know how it is. But I've also been doing some more exciting things as well. Making samples for a couple of demos I have coming up (see a few teasers below).


Yesterday I went to the IndigoBlu Open Day at HQ in Retford   http://www.indigoblu.com/ I would highly recommend you go to the next one. I came away with so much inspiration and I hope to be putting it to good use in the very near future.



I've also been a tad naughty and cast on another knitting project! (I might share it with you when the pattern starts to show up) You see I don't just make cards I sew and knit and repair antique jewellery and......and.....and......anything that takes my fancy.




I hope you've been having a wonderfully crafty time to. Thanks for stopping by. Xxx

6 comments:

  1. Oh my these teasers look fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, these teasers look fabulous...

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. some lovely sneek peeks of your work thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. All looking good here Alison! Wishing you every success with your demoing. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound like my kind of crafter, will look forward to following your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete